Current region > Global
Mater Hospital Dublin
Client : Mater Campus Hospital Development Ltd
Value : €160m
Following a public tender process, John Sisk & Son were appointed to carry out the Mater Campus Hospital Development Construction Works under a Design & Build Contract. The main building works commenced in September 2009 and the project will be fully completed in late 2013.
New facilities include:
- New Accident & Emergency Department
- New Outpatients Department
- 12 new Theatres and ICU/HDU Departments
- New Radiology Department
- 120 Replacement Beds, 100% of which are single rooms
- Expansion space with capacity for 70 single rooms
- New CSSD, Catering and Waste Management Departments
- New Energy Centre
- 444 Space Basement Car Park on two levels
The scale of the project is 45,685m2 with a 20,000 m2 basement.